Logistics



At this stage in my project I have scripted and story-boarded my film concept 'The Double Crossing Dame' and cast actors for the roles of 'Max' and 'Loretta'. I need to plan the logistics of the shoot to ensure that it runs smoothly and successfully.

I have booked to hire the college's camera equipment over the half term break. This will mean that I have use of the camera for ten days, which should be more than sufficient time in which to carry out the shoot in its entirety.

Camera Hired: 18/02/11 - 28/02/11
Week of editing: 28/02/11 - 04/03/11
Deadline for blog draft: 05/02/11


Equipment checklist:

1 DV tape
1 Panasonic DV Camera
1 Tripod
2 sets of wireless clip-on microphones
(1 per character)

1 Firewire cable
(For retrieving the footage from the camera to my mac at home, using FCP to edit)